Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

j_a_simmons
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Bold 9930-How do I reply "all" to a text msg?

Hello,

I have a Bold 9930 on the Sprint network.  I get a lot of mass text messages from friends where they may go back and on a subject.  However, I can only reply to the "one" person that sent the message.  I know two people with Bolds that can do it, but they have different network providers. 

Is that the reason or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Immunes
My Device: Bold 9930

Re: Bold 9930-How do I reply "all" to a text msg?

I have the same issue and from searching around, it looks like people with 9930 and Sprint have this issue.  If anyone other than having Sprint provider with a 9930 has this issue, please post.

I would have posted earlier under your topic but at the time I didn't think about searching "reply all".  

My post: http://goo.gl/Z5Huk

Please use plain text.
ctomasevicz
My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I have a 9900 Bold with T-mobile and I have the same problem.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
friendly1013
My Device: Bold 9930, Playbook

Same problem. Sprint 9930, group MMS does NOT group together, can NOT reply to all, EVERYONE ELSE CAN!! This is ridiculous, I know it is a feature that the phone is capable of!
Please use plain text.
simataas
My Device: Bold 9650

I am discouraged to see that this problem has been going on for some time with no fix! 

I have a Bold 9650 with Sprint.  I also cannot participate in group texting.  There just seems to be no reply all option for texts on Blackberry. 

When I receive a text sent to a group I have no way of seeing the other recipients.  I only know it's a group text once I get replies from others (others who obviously have superior phones that can 'reply all' to texts!).

Does anyone know if this has been fixed for the Z10 or Q10?

Please use plain text.