Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

j_a_simmons
My Device: Bold 9930

Bold 9930-How do I reply "all" to a text msg?

Hello,

I have a Bold 9930 on the Sprint network.  I get a lot of mass text messages from friends where they may go back and on a subject.  However, I can only reply to the "one" person that sent the message.  I know two people with Bolds that can do it, but they have different network providers. 

Is that the reason or am I missing something?

Thanks.

New Contributor
Immunes
My Device: Bold 9930

Re: Bold 9930-How do I reply "all" to a text msg?

I have the same issue and from searching around, it looks like people with 9930 and Sprint have this issue.  If anyone other than having Sprint provider with a 9930 has this issue, please post.

I would have posted earlier under your topic but at the time I didn't think about searching "reply all".  

My post: http://goo.gl/Z5Huk

ctomasevicz
My Device: 9900 Bold

I have a 9900 Bold with T-mobile and I have the same problem.

New Contributor
friendly1013
My Device: Bold 9930, Playbook

Same problem. Sprint 9930, group MMS does NOT group together, can NOT reply to all, EVERYONE ELSE CAN!! This is ridiculous, I know it is a feature that the phone is capable of!
simataas
My Device: Bold 9650

I am discouraged to see that this problem has been going on for some time with no fix! 

I have a Bold 9650 with Sprint.  I also cannot participate in group texting.  There just seems to be no reply all option for texts on Blackberry. 

When I receive a text sent to a group I have no way of seeing the other recipients.  I only know it's a group text once I get replies from others (others who obviously have superior phones that can 'reply all' to texts!).

Does anyone know if this has been fixed for the Z10 or Q10?