Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Bold 9930 issue

[ Edited ]

So my phone battery was really dead and I didnt have my charger with me...about 3 hours later i plug it into charge but the clock came up and the phone wasnt responsive when I tried to exit and go to the home screen.I took out the battery so the phone could reset and reboot, but when I placed the battery back into the phone it would not come back  on.Could any one tell me whats the issue.

Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: 9700

Re: Bold 9930 issue

It’s may be the phone's battery is completely dead or not working properly so I would recommend you to get in touch with a professional to resolve or you may end up losing the device.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Hello KGloade

Please remove the battery and plug it on your desktop. Switch it ON. Once it boot up, reinsert the battery and perform reloading of OS. See this article.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Don't perform yet the reloading OS above KB. Just pull out the battery and to your desktop.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"