Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

dnadams
My Device: Not Specified

Bold Calander Sync Problems

Hi can someone please advise or point me in the right direction please.

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9000 with s/w version v4.6.0.126 on the device and version 4.6 on the desktop manager s/w. Also I am a BIS user.

Essentially the problem I have enountered and which I am stuck with at the moment is that the device has deleted all of the historic data (appointments, reminders etc of which their are 700 odd listed) within MS Outlook calendar, whilst still retaining all of the historic and future appointments on the actual device.

In addition it seems to have created a separate "Database" on the device which has only 25 appointments listed and which is syncing with outlook. The device has colour coded the two separate "database" for whatever reason.

But whenever I try and sync it will not sync the larger of the two databases and it will not place the content within outlook. I have also tried to force the sync from the device to outlook within the desktop manager as well as backing the device up before re-introducing the content back to the device and outlook wthout success.

The first time when this problem occurred it kept the re-occuring appointments only and deleted everything else and the most recent time it removed these as well. (Within outlook only)

Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Bold Calander Sync Problems

So if you have the data in the device, irst of all, make a full backup using Blackberry Desktop Manager, after this clean the calendar database , follow the link

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04950&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

and after this sync again 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.