Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
sarnies91
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Bolld 9900

I recently purchased a used bold 9900 (as in couple hours ago) and am having issues clicking applications on the home panel using the trackpad. I can see and scroll through all the different applications on my panel, but when i click using the trackpad, it does not work!

I thought at first the trackpad did not work when clicked, but I used it to take a picture and it is functional. I have been using the touch screen to click applications on my panel and that works perfectly. In fact, the trackpad then works if I am to click anything thereafter, it only does not work when I am trying to click on an application from the homepanel.

Any ideas on what might be wrong? I am not very good when it comes to technology, so any advice at all would be of great help! Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: Bolld 9900

Have you tried a battery pull?

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

I hadn't tried a battery pull, but the trackpad started clicking maybe 2 hours later. It works now, and hopefully it stays that way!

Please use plain text.
shrutii2089
My Device: 9900, RIM
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi. I have the new bold 4... The 9900. I just changed my sim card and even though I enter the correct BB id and password, it still says error. This has happened before and it wipes all the data. Its extremely irritating. I just thought I'd let u know. :/

Please use plain text.