Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Calendar entries deleted from Outlook but still on Bold??

Hi there, I am new to this forum, having stumbled in while searching for the answer to the following conundrum....

Having had a Pearl for a few years I recently took over my husbands Bold after he used it for a few weeks then decided he didn’t like it. Because of this I have two email addresses set up on the handheld, mine and his. I only realised recently that I was sending emails from his account and not mine – not a problem I just changed the Default Services for Mail (CMIME) to my address and forgot all about it.  Except a few days later I noticed that my appointments have a Send Using: husbands@email.address – have no idea why or what that's for but decided to try and rectify it unless it ever becomes a problem. Went back to Default Services and change the CICAL back to my email address as well. But then when I synched the handheld to Outlook it deleted all my calendar entries from Outlook (not from handheld). So I go back to CICAL, change it back to husband@mail.address and force a one way sych from device to Outlook – which does nothing (have done this 3 or 4 times in case it was a glitch - still nothing transferred). So I have 150 entries on my Bold with my husbands email address (as well as 13 under my mail address) – but virtually nothing in Outlook. So I’m confused – all these entries it has deleted were on my pc when I had the pearl, obviously when I first synched the Bold it accepted them using my husbands mail address, when I changed the default mail address it deleted them from Outlook, but why can’t I put them back on Outlook now I've changed the default mail address back again?? Can anyone help? The other option (although long winded – there are over 100 entries) would be to change the Send Using: from husbands to my mail address, but I can’t see how to do that either. So I’m a bit stumped. 

Any advice gratefully received. I am using a BB 9000 Bold, and running Outlook 2003 on XP Professional.

Many thanks

Nina