Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
fernandojr
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Calendar items disappear

But Outlook is not deleting my appointments....they are being deleted off of my Blackberry. It has nothing to do with my Outlook.
Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

fernandojr wrote:
They are missing on both my Blackberry and my computer as well. I have only one calendar on my device. I found this on another forum...what do you think: http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-how-faq-f3/how-work-around-outlook-dm-deleting-older-calendar-entr...

Apologies I thought you said your entries were deleting on Outlook as well.

At this point we would need to analyze device logs to further investigate.

Please contact your mobile network provider to open a support ticket with BlackBerry support.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
andee07
My Device: bold 9700

I'm having the same issue as well! I went to look for an old appointment from June 2012 and everything's gone except the recurring appointments.
And yes, I've always backed up once a month, have always had my calendar set to display all email accounts and have always had it set to keep my appointments forever.
The oldest non-recurring appointment it kept was from Halloween 2012, and everything (I hope) thereafter.
Fernandojr please let me know if you have a work around or what you ended up doing.
I am so disappointed I lost everything!
New Contributor
andee07
My Device: bold 9700

*i've never synced w/Outlook though