Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

MFrench
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus

Calender deleted - for no apparent reason...settings to keep "forever"

The settings for my calender appointments is "keep forever".  But as of Dec 11 all previous appts were deleted.

This happened to me a couple of times in the past. I do not sync my calendar with any others on my desk top....I just use the BB calendar.  Will this happen with a BB software upgrade?  that is the only thing I remember doing recently.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Calender deleted - for no apparent reason...settings to keep "forever"

It usually happens when memory gets low on the device. How much free memory do you have? BB devices are notorious for losing memory to the point where they delete data to continue to run.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.