Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

yohoitztho
My Device: Not Specified

Callers can't hear me at ALL!

so randomly, my friends (who called me) started tell me they can't hear me at all. this wasn't an issue until about 10 calls ago when my parents couldn't hear me. I checked w/ my friends to see if they could hear me and they verified that there was no audible sound.

I have done nothing to my phone except let it sit on my desk while i was sleeping and this happened.

I have restarted the phone to see if anything might reconnect, and the problem still exists.

anyone else have this problem? or have a solution for this?

thanks! 

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
jdavies2009
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000 T-Mob UK

Re: Callers can't hear me at ALL!

Thats seems like a very bizzare issue. Best thing for you to try is to wipe the handset (dont forget to backup first!!) going to Options > Security Options > General Options > *BlackBerry Key* and Wipe handset. If that doesnt help then you may need to take it back to the shop for a repair because it might actually be a hardware fault....

Hope its not for your sake!!

Cheers

JD

When all else fails, just ask your friend what happened. They won't know but at least your both failing in style!

Please consider Kudos when I help you resolve an issue!
Please use plain text.
bentons
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

I am having the same problem. At random some calles cannot hear me. It comes and goes and is really a problem. What to do?

Please use plain text.
bentons
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

I am also getting the word " silence" on my screen sometimes. Does this have anything to do with this problem?

Please use plain text.