Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Fido

Calling Issues- Bold 9900

Hi there when I call people or when people call me I cannot hear anything. When I call, I cannot even hear the ring sound. After trying it with 2 people, one person told me that they were able to hear me and another person said that there was no sound at all on their end. This is sort of an emergency as I have to make a ton of calls today. Could someone please let me know why this could be and how I can fix it?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Calling Issues- Bold 9900

Hello syilmaz

Welcome to the Community

Please restart the phone by removing and placing the battery back while the device is ON. This process fixes the application modules in it without losing any data stored. Let us know if you still experience the issue after this.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Calling Issues- Bold 9900

That worked. Lol, some oldschool troubleshooting.

Another problem I have been having is, during my phone call with people, my phone 

1) Sometimes calls other people - i tried locking it as I'm answering the phone and it doesnt seem to work

2) When I get another call, i cannot it on hold it either won't stop beeping or just answers on its own. 

Did you know how I can re-adjust my settings to fix these two problems?

Thanks