Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Aati
My Device: Bold 9780

Camera problem

hey .whenever i open camera in my Bold 9780<it shuts down....even if the phone is fully charged!!if i open camera or take a pic then also it happens...without camera use phone`s battery is good!!what should i do???

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Camera problem

Hi Aati

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you arrange a good fully charged BlackBerry Battery ? IF you can then Try with that . Somtime a weak battery is also responsilbe for this issue. 

You can also reload your Device OS to rule out any software issue , For that go through this knowledge Base :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software.

But first do your device backup.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Aati
My Device: Bold 9780

i have tried with full charged battery but when i open ca...

i have tried with full charged battery but when i open camera or take a paic then a pop  up appears that battery drained and fone switch off....

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: i have tried with full charged battery but when i open ca...

Hi Aati

I think the battery doesn't have enough power ,If possible arrange a new battery and if problem still persist  then please follow the next instruction and try Reloading your device Software.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.