Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
gp_9900
My Device: Bold 9900

Can't connect any app to BBM

Hello to all!

Any BBM connected app that I try to install cannot pass step2 of connection process - can't verify BBM. My BBM works though.

Please help!

Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Re: Can't connect any app to BBM

gp_9900 wrote:

Hello to all!

Any BBM connected app that I try to install cannot pass step2 of connection process - can't verify BBM. My BBM works though.

Please help!

Hello gp_9900,

Disconnect again and connect it again. Go to BBM > Options. On BBM Connected Applications, click Edit in Application Access. Disconnect the application that can't connect/continue. After doing this open the App and wait for prompt to connect in BBM. If still not connected try again and use Wi-fi.

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor
gp_9900
My Device: Bold 9900

Thanks

Tried couple of times without wanted result. Will try using wi-fi later.

delbo22
My Device: 9310

I had the same problem, it kept getting stuck on step 2 of 4 verifaction,I couldnt invite people to bbm or anything. I tried everything and then I figured it had to be something to do with my service provider.So  went back to the store I bought the phone and after 20 min he knew i swithched my old phone number over to my blackberry and it didnt register the bbm.So he called boost and the guy registered the phone to bbm or whatever he did and it worked.Problem was solved.I hope this helps you because I went crazy trying to figure this out.