Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

Can't find emails in my inbox anymore after synch

Here's what happened after synchronizing my data with Blackberry Desktop Software

1) I can't read the latest emails on the inbox of one of my email accounts

I get the email notification and can read the message right away when I click on the blue space next to the search tool at the top of the screen, and yet I can't find the message on my inbox afterwards. 

2) I lost some contact information

3) I had to resend invitations to join BBM and lost the history of all my conversations

By the way, someone made this suggestion " With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot" 

Problem remains!!!! I am mainly concerned about reading my emails on my smartphone! 

Hope someone can help!!!

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Can't find emails in my inbox anymore after synch

Hi orphise,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having. What type of email account are you having difficulty finding the messages in? (POP, IMAP, OWA, etc.) Is this particular email account only used in webmail or is it setup in an email client such as Microsoft Outlook? Are you still able to find these email messages when you check your inbox in webmail? As this issue started after synchronizing, was any error or prompt received during the synchronization?

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!