Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Bmobile

Can't find lost password

hi all! I cant seem to remember my password for my blackberry login and cant seem to find a way to reset it without them asking me for my password (which i do not have). Can anyone help me with this??

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Can't find lost password

This is your security unlock password?

Or, a BlackBerryID password?

Read this for full information and suggestions to regain access to your BBID >> http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-World/How-to-regain-access-to-your-BBID/td-p/25467...

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Bmobile

yes its my blackberry id password.... i cant seem to remember it. so i was wondering if there is anyway i can change it? all the options to reset seems to want the password :/

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Rena20 wrote:

yes its my blackberry id password.... i cant seem to remember it. so i was wondering if there is anyway i can change it? all the options to reset seems to want the password :/

No, there is the option that asks you the security question. Do you recall it?

If so, then it will send the reset to your email account.

KB26361 How to change or reset the BlackBerry ID password

To generate a password reset email, complete the following:

1. Browse to the following URL using a desktop browser, the Browser on the BlackBerry smartphone or the Browser on the BlackBerry PlayBook: http://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword
  2. Enter the BlackBerry ID Username (email address) and the CAPTCHA characters, then click Submit.
  3. Enter the Answer to the Password Recovery Question, then click OK. (Answering the recovery question is only required if the BlackBerry ID account is not confirmed)
  4. A confirmation message will be displayed A password reset email has been sent to email@domain.com , at which point, a reset email will be delivered to the associated email address inbox.
  5. Login to the email account associated to the BlackBerry ID using the desktop browser, BlackBerry Browser on the BlackBerry smartphone or the browser on the BlackBerry PlayBook.
  6. Locate the password reset email and select the Change your BlackBerry ID password link.
    Note: The BlackBerry ID reset email will come from bbidpw-donotreply@blackberry.com If the email is not found in the inbox, check the Spam or Junk folder.
  7. When the password reset page loads, enter the Answer to the Password Recovery Question, enter the New Password, Confirm Password, then click Submit.  
    Note
    : Answering the recovery question is only required if the BlackBerry ID account is not confirmed. 
  8. A confirmation message will display once the changes have been saved successfully.
  9. Moving forward use the newly created password whenever logging into BlackBerry ID.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code