Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Batelco (Bahrain) and Du (UAE)
Accepted Solution

Can't log into my Blackberry ID on my phone!! Help!

I had to update BBM, so I did and I rebooted. After that, I was asked to verify my BBID, when I tried to it said unable to log in.

When I log into Blackberry Protect on my computer there was no problem, but it said that my Bold 9900 had been archived, I hadn't archived it. 

I don't know what's going on?

Any insight into the matter would be appreciated as I can download apps as my BBID can't be verified :smileysad:

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Tesco

Re: Can't log into my Blackberry ID on my phone!! Help!

Having the exact same problem since wednesday minus the archive. Before my troubles started, my date jumped on the phone to something like 2044 also saying BB Protect expired in 2013. Reset date but still nothing. Also keeps on warning every few hours that i need to validate credentials but unable to log in from phone. Glad its not just me but worried about what to do. Any help will be appreciated!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Batelco (Bahrain) and Du (UAE)

Re: Can't log into my Blackberry ID on my phone!! Help!

I had all the same problems as you mentioned, I was able to resolve my issue. And to put it bluntly, I carried out a security wipe after backing up my data and it has resolved my issue and it is back to normal.

Hope your willing to do this, I know I was reluctant to.