Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
kittypants
My Carrier: Rogers

Can't pass License Agreement/App Error 606

I tried updating my Bold 9900 but I got an App Error 606. I tried reinstalling software / updating software, using the desktop software with my phone wire-connected. I eventually get brought to the Platform License Agreement but then I can't accept it. I can't scroll, no keys work, the trackpad doesn't click, nothing. With the phone still wired to my desktop, my desktop software can't connect to the device so it says to Retry, Update, Cancel. When I try to update, I get the same App Error 606 and when I click Retry I eventually get the License Agreement again. I have NO WAY to do anything. Help!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vbferg

Re: Can't pass License Agreement/App Error 606

I'm having the exact same problem - will post here if I find any kind of solution.....
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kittypants

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB10144&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

This didn't work last night, but it worked today. My desktop software wasn't recognizing my device, but this finally fixed it. Lost all my apps and contacts. And BB wonders why it's going under.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vbferg

Thanks - I did try updating but it hasn't worked so far. Will try again though. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.