Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Amanda05
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

Can't send pictures

I downloaded the new bbm 6.0.0.129 and I can't send pictures or voice notes ect.. And even when I go to my picture albums I can't send it to bbm from there, it only gives me options to send in email or text or facebook but not to a messenger contact why can't I????
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Can't send pictures

Start by trying a battery pull.  While the device is on, remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert, then wait for the device to reboot.  Does that help?

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Amanda05
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bell

Yesss!!! That did the trick thanks so much, I had pulled the battery before but maybe it was cause I didn't wait long enough thanks so much!!
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto

Awesome! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions in the future. :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
girlbaby41
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodaphone

that didn't work for me

any other suggestions as it used to work

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto

Hi girlbaby41,

Can you give full details of the problem? I'll try to take a look at some point in the morning and see if I can help.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
girlbaby41
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodaphone

weird thing happened today - it just started working again.  So no idea why it stopped and no idea why it started again

but thank god it is back :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto

Cool! Thanks for the update and fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again!

Please use plain text.