Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: vodafone

Cannot connect to the internet with WIFI

My WIFI used to work fine on my bold 9780, but for some reason now it no longer connects to the internet with WIFI, it does over EDGE, GPRS and 3G still fine, but as soon as I try with WIFI although it connects to the Router fine saying it has with full signal it hangs and then comes up with message "Unable to connect to server" whenever trying to access internet with WIFI

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Cannot connect to the internet with WIFI

Hi rowzone,

Check the below KB article on Wi-Fi connectivity -

• KB13299 How to use the Wi-Fi Diagnostics tool to troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues
  • KB14477 Unable to connect to a Wi-Fi network
  • KB29087 Unable to browse the Internet over a Wi-Fi connection on the BlackBerry smartphone

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Have run the diagnostics and it says VPN profile not found, Blackberry Infrastructure cannot connect. It has authenticated router and server, but won't connect. But it is not getting an incorrect certificate message as listed on the last option given for unable to connect, it just says cannot connect to server.

New Contributor

This is my home VPN that I am trying to connect to, it says it is connected with full signal but just will not access the internet unless I use my mobile data services.  Please can anyone help as previous comment no use..