If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
DENBOY
My Device: Not Specified

Cannot play video !

Hello.. this is my second week with my Bold.. Everything ( almost ) is OK, a bit more complicated that mobiles I have had in the past but then I should have expected that given what the device can do.

I am in the UK on Vodaphone... the problem is on the internet. Search etc & pages come up Ok.. but if I click on a link to watch media, the player throws up error messages. SOMETIMES very rarely it will play media on youtube, but ONLY the very first one I watch.. after that if I go to watch another it errors.  I have spoken to Vodaphone I think  I have all the correct boxes ticked...I am not a techno whiz kid.. so if anyone has any ideas.. please give it me in

simple language..  many thanks in advance Dennis.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Zoonosis
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Cannot play video !

DENBOY wrote:

Hello.. this is my second week with my Bold.. Everything ( almost ) is OK, a bit more complicated that mobiles I have had in the past but then I should have expected that given what the device can do.

I am in the UK on Vodaphone... the problem is on the internet. Search etc & pages come up Ok.. but if I click on a link to watch media, the player throws up error messages. SOMETIMES very rarely it will play media on youtube, but ONLY the very first one I watch.. after that if I go to watch another it errors.  I have spoken to Vodaphone I think  I have all the correct boxes ticked...I am not a techno whiz kid.. so if anyone has any ideas.. please give it me in

simple language..  many thanks in advance Dennis.

I have read a couple posts on streaming video with the bold and most people have told me to: pull up your browser, go to your options, General Properties,  and unselect the box Switching to WAP for streaming media.  Give that a try and let me know.

PIN me on the BB MSNGR: 24A061D7

Please use plain text.