Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

jezzabell
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

Re: Cannot receive Bluetooth data from other phones???

Hi I've tried doing the receive using Bluetooth and it still does not work has anybody got anything else you can do :smileyhappy: thank you

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2072), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

[ Edited ]

jezzabell wrote:

Hi I've tried doing the receive using Bluetooth and it still does not work has anybody got anything else you can do :smileyhappy: thank you

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

This is your first post...so we'll be gentle...

"it still does not work" tell us nothing. Nothing. Nothing at all. It's impossible for us to guess how to guide you. You need to provide full details, such as...

Your BB Model

Your BB OS level

Your Carrier

The other device make/model/carrier

Exactly what steps you did on both devices

Exactly what you saw happen when you did each step on each device.

You see, we cannot see your BB nor can we know any of this information. But, with the information, perhaps we can help.

Let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
wee-x-linzi
My Device: bold

its easy it tells u how on your phone.
just go to your main menu and choose the media icon. scroll over to pictures and hit the menu button. then scroll down and it should say recieve by bluetooth. or if u want music scroll over the music icon. x x

baderjm
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9500

Thank you for you help. I got recently my Blackberry Storm and had the same problem. It is now resolved. Thanks for your post.

Visitor
relaxedKangaroo
My Device: blackberry curve 9300 3G

Re: Cannot recieve bluetooth data from other phones???

You guys are wonderful!..I recently bought a bb 9300 3g curve and I was on it almost all the time trying to figure the subject above with no success.

Thank you guys you are wonderful may God bless!:manvery-happy:

danric
My Device: bold 9700

hi im having problems i can pair my blackberry bold with another device then when i go to the media folder to press receive using bluetooth on the screen that option seems to have disappeared please help!!
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

See this KB:

• KB05409 Transfer a file using Bluetooth technology between two BlackBerry smartphones

Substitute, in the KB, the appropriate instructions for your other device in place of the KB section for the sending device. Unless you are on BB OS 6, do not skip the "Receive Using BT" step on the receiving BB...nothing will transfer if you do.

Good luck and let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
anubhav
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

this comment helped me also

Visitor
harvey40
My Device: 8520

have a samsung d 900 and a rome mobile cant blue tooth to my blackberry curve 8520
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

harvey40 wrote:
have a samsung d 900 and a rome mobile cant blue tooth to my blackberry curve 8520

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Well, there are remedy steps already posted in this thread...have you tried them? If so, what happened? Also, what exactly happens when you try? What exact steps do you try? What are the exact results? "cant blue tooth" really gives us nothing to go on. Details always help us to understand what you are doing and seeing -- after all, we can't see what you see.

Good luck and let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates