Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
miamifitted
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Customer with a 2014 Lexus ES350

I had this customer who is constantly is having problems with a Blackberry 9930 with OS 7 on his 2014 Lexus ES350. He had one problem that he couldn't sync his contacts in the vehicle but it's because Microsoft Outlook has all his contracts special encrypted so there is no way around that. He has another issues where he has his phone connected to Bluetooth and once he hangs up, the navigation shows that he is still connected to the call. I tried to see if he has the latest version of OS 7 but his phone is federal so he has no way to upgrade his OS 7 Bundle

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Customer with a 2014 Lexus ES350

He could upgrade it but would have to explain why he needed to reconnect to the BES server. There's no way to know if there's even an update available without knowing what version he's currently on. 

Also, I notice you have your phone number listed in your profile. It is unwise to post your phone number there for all the Internet world to see and possibly harvest for spam use. At the top of the page click on My Settings and go to personal information and remove your phone number.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
miamifitted

Thanks for the heads up on the information. I edited that information just now. Customer states that his version is 7.1.0

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

7.1.0.???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
miamifitted

I am just getting this information from a customer. I honestly don't know much about blackberry. I will try to see if i can do the simple battery pull and see if it helps out the customer.

Please use plain text.