Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Trusted Contributor
londonpride
My Device: Blackberry 9900

Data usage on Bold 9900

[ Edited ]

Good morning, I am recently new to BB however have a BB 9900 on Orange and have checked BB App world previously for a suitable data app but to no avail. (Doesn't mean there isn't one though, but I couldn't find one.) Do you have an Orange Blackberry Package Plan? I do so and when I check my contract data each month it never changes from my monthly allocation as I appear to be using BIS only, maybe worth looking into?

Trusted Contributor
londonpride

Re: Data usage on Bold 9900

[ Edited ]

Good morning,

As previously stated I have only recently purchased my BB but when I did I took out an Orange contract plan which included BIS. When I check my account each month it shows a reduction in the number of minutes I have left and texts but my data does not seem to change/drop. I have never gone over my allocation anyway but I have downloaded and installed on my phone the Orange App from BB World which shows minutes, data etc and this shows no change in my data each month, I was of the opinion that by having BIS my data usage was different to that allocated. I do have a contact at Orange or EE as it is now known, so I will contact him and confirm. The Orange App does have a separate  button to show data usage which currently shows about 65 for myself however my allocated data allowance still shows my full data allowance. I'll post back once I get a reply.

Trusted Contributor
londonpride

Re: Data usage on Bold 9900

Please disregard this thread, it was part of another thread and removed to form its own, as such it makes no sense thus please ignore!