Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
litigator201
My Device: Bold 9000

Default Device Calendar

Hi:  I'm new to the forum and new to the Blackberry Device.  Today I was able to establish a BES connection with my office Exchange Server and successfully activated my account.  Prior to today, I was synching with office and home computers through the Blackberry Desktop Software.  I now have deleted all calendars in the service book but my office exchange calendar (Desktop) and I now have the Desktop Calendar and the Default Calendar as options to view Calendars.  Hence my problems: 

1.    I only want the appointments in my Desktop Calendar and not duplicated on the Device Default Calendar.

2.    My Device Default Calendar shows over 800 appointments while my Desktop Calendar shows only 57.

How can I only have my appointments on the Desktop Calendar Only? How do I delete the 800 appointments on the Device Default Calendar?

Sorry for soo much detail but, wanted to be thorough and hopefully avoid a lot of exchange of e-mails requesting more info.  Tnaks in advance for any help

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Default Device Calendar

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Perfect post, always provide all the details!

Here is the resolution for your problem (see cause 3)

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB16063&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Thanks,

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
litigator201
My Device: Bold 9000

Thanks for the quick response and I'll try it as soon as I can and report back.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Great!
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.