Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

checkers
My Device: Not Specified

Deleted BBM

Hi!  I deleted my blackberry messenger after I transferred my  data from another blackberry into my new bold.  It had transferred another BBM, which I thought was a duplicate-- turns out now I cannot find the app.  It is not on any of the foldesr, the link to the direct download says that my equipment does not support this download, I also tried downloading the Blackberry desktop manager onto my Mac and I'm not clear on what to do with that-- doesn't say what to do and there are no aps in there.  I just got rid of the iPhone for this and now I'm stuck without it!

PLEASE HELP!

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Deleted BBM

Let's check first to make sure it's installed. Go into Options | Advanced Options | Applications. Do you see BlackBerry Messenger listed. If so it's still installed. If it is listed, check in your Applications folder to see if you see the BBM icon.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cares7
My Device: Bold

Re: Deleted BBM

hey Im having the exact same problem. only its not installed on mine at all....how do i get it back?
Please use plain text.