Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
shahzaz
My Device: 9780 Bold

Deleting e-mails

I have a BB9780 bold, I am using my g-mail account to access my e-mails on the device. My problem is that whenever I delete an e-mail or e-mails they re-appear although I select delete message on mailbox and handheld. This is really frustrating as I cannot clean up my mailbox.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Jaffz9
My Device: 9780,9860,9900 & Q10

Re: Deleting e-mails

Good day Shahzaz,

Do you have the same issue with other Email Account that you have setup in yo BB? Eg : Hotmail,Yahoo?

J@ffz
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shahzaz

I've setup an account with a local adsl isp called Telkom and i dont have the same issue

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Jaffz9
My Device: 9780,9860,9900 & Q10

I would suggest you to try checkin the same on a web based email clients like yahoo n ms,else please try deletin n re-configuring the gmail account.
J@ffz
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shahzaz

I have deleted n re-configured the gmail account - I am still having the same problem, seems the solution for me is to goto the web and delete the e-mails, till i come up with a solution

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
westie59
My Device: Bold 9650

I've configured gmail on my Bold 9650 and the deletions are fast if I delete on my device. However, if I delete emails from my computer, it sometimes takes hours for the deletions to show up on my BB. Tech Support said this delay is normal and that the gmail interface is not perfect. I went to the BB because of strong email and this is not what I expected. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.