Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
JimGee
My Device: Bold 9780
Accepted Solution

Disappearing wallpaper

I took a picture with my BB Bold.  I set it up as wallpaper.  I want to upload it to my laptop.  It original picture is gone from the Gallery.  I cannot find a way to upload the wallpaper/pic.  I know it must be in the backup done with BB Desktop, but I cannot open the file.  Any ideas?

Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Disappearing wallpaper

Hello JimGee

Welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about your issue. When you connect your BlackBerry® smartphone to a computer have you checked in all the folders to see if you can find the picture?

You will want to check  the camera folder and the photos folders. You will also want to open the BlackBerry folder and check the camera folder and pictures folder within this folder.  

Hope this helps. Let us know how you make out. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
JimGee
My Device: Bold 9780

I thought I had done that already.  Guess not.  When I "tried again" the pic was there!  Thanks.

jd3
New Contributor
jd3
My Device: blackberry 9310

I couldn't figure out how to start a new topic so I am adding to this one. I took a pic with my 9310, saved it as Wallpaper, but deleted it from my "camera". Is there a way to download it to my computer? When I plugged it into my laptop I couldn't see it in the camera or media folders, by the way.  :smileysad: