Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
DeskPilot
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2
Accepted Solution

Docs to Go

I have a new Blackberry Bold 9900 with OS7.  I hadf previously bought DTG premium for my Bold 9000 running OS5.

DataViz say on their website that the Bold 9900 comes with premium DTG and I don't need to buy it.  How do I tell the software on my phone though?  It is asking if I have a code or just want the trial version. Having previously bought it, I don't really want to shell out again.

I am confuused.  Should I have the premium software as part of the package, or do I need to buy it again for OS7 in spite of what DATAVIZ says?  RIM are useless in answering this.  I think the grey suit responsible for software deals is kept locked an a vault so no-one can talk to him......

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DeskPilot
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Re: Docs to Go

[ Edited ]

Well, doh, I solved the issue.  Docs to Go Premium IS installed, but when I restored the backup of my old phone, the previous version 2 was copied across.  That was the version I was running - and getting the "Trial" or "Buy" buttons.  I uninstalled that version and now all is well....  :Oops:  Sorry, Grey Suit

Please use plain text.