Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Duplicate emails

I only have to click once on an email(not even open it) within outlook 2003 and a duplicate email is sent to my bb. It applies to any email sent from any location over any time period.

I have deleted my account and set up a new one and this does not resolve.  My account is with o2 and my email host is using IMAP.  Both deny responsibility.  I have deleted service books and resent, on BIS I have reset to OWA to no avail, I do not appear to have any bcc, rules or forwards set up

Help!

Contributor

Re: Duplicate emails

Hello!

You must have carried out the synchronisation procces twise. Delete you Blackberry handheld and carry out the syncronisation again.

I have had this problem too, after having syncronised via USB cable - Desktop Manager and shortly after via Wireless.

Greetings,

buzuku

New Contributor

can you clarify exactly how to do this.  I deleted all emails and tried to re-sync but it didnt work so I am unsure if I have done this correctly.  Thanks
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go to Options → Security Options → General Settings → Pres Meny,

then select Wipe Handheld. After wiping your Handhelt, carry out synchronisation. 

Pls let us know it it works.

Message Edited by buzuku on 05-12-2009 04:23 PM
Message Edited by buzuku on 05-12-2009 04:24 PM
New Contributor

that didnt appear to work.  I recieved a duplicate, & now I cant seem to sync my emails
New Contributor

Please can anyone help this is driving me insane!!!
Contributor

Have you tried sync through BB Desktop Manager? Install BB Software on your PC or Notebook, open your Mail (Outlook our Web Access) Browser, connect you BB via USB Cable, start Desktop Manager and carry on Synchronisation. BB will find the way itself.  

Otherwise consult the BB User manual.

New Contributor

Yes..it syncs everything except the emails
Contributor

You have to configure the sync in the Desktop Manager. There you will find "Email",  "Addressbook", "Calender".. Put a Bookmark at each Option, then go on with Syncronisation.  
New Contributor

that option isn't there the configue..which I knew was strange but I dont know how to get it back