Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
seal
My Device: Not Specified

Duplicated Outlook E-mail messages

Everytime a new message is received in my Outlook Inbox, a duplicate of it is sent to my BB, that is, on top of the same e-mail message that was sent directly to my BB. This will happen when I have my Outlook on or when I log into my Outlook, meaning I get 2 identical e-mail on my BB - 1 directly to it & another one seem to be sent by my Outlook to my BB. What is more confusing is that when I open another mail in the same Inbox, that mail will also be sent to my BB again. So each time I scrol down my inbox, all those emails are re-sent to my BB again.

Note: I am on BIS and do not have Redirector installed.

Software problem or did I set something I shouldn't?

Please help.

Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Duplicated Outlook E-mail messages

Hi Seal and welcome to the BlackBerry Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor
seal
My Device: Not Specified

No it's not, it is a Microsoft Exchange Account. I have also a yahoo mail account in my BB which doesn't seem to be giving any of the same problem.
B-SIDE
My Device: BB Bold 9780

[ Edited ]

Anyone find a fix for this???

I've found several older forums w/ great suggestions,

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-8830-we-f61/duplicate-emails-only-when-outlook-open-75419/

but they are not applicable to my 9780 (as the UI is different within the phone)

And i see this is a WELL known Issue... any help is appreciated...

I won't be buying a playbook until i know this can be resolved on my phone first.