Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
GAP65
My Device: tablet

E-mail on blackberyy bold

My husband and I have recently purchased blackberry phones. Both phones have the same blackberry ID so therefore we can only receive e-mails to the one phone.  We have two email address one for business and one is private.  So basically we can only have both e-mails being sent to one phone.

We never had this problem with the blackberry curve we could receive e-mails to both phones without a problem.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem would be a great help because at the moment it's all or nothing.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: E-mail on blackberyy bold

Why do both phones have the same BBID? Each individual should have a separate BBID. If you use the same one for both devices you open yourself up to issues down the road.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!