Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
Yerko
My Device: Not Specified

Echo while on the phone

On the bold, and just recently, when i am talking on the phone, i hear an echo, what causes this and how can i change it?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Echo while on the phone

Echos normally occurred due to problems in network. But in that case not only you all the users of that area will be affected. Check that first.

Now if the device is only causing the issue to you then give a reset to your device by pulling the battery off. If that don't solve the issue use other SIM card in your device and observe the behavior. If that too causes same error then...you'll have to think of changing the device...cause this would be a harware issue. However, you can check by upgrade/reinstalling your device OS.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Yerko
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks, but it now seams like there are other issues, i can not hear anyone when they phone me, they can hear me.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

This is purely a hardware issue. You need to think of changing your device. If you're within warranty period claim warranty.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.