Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Optus Australia

Email Account Access

I have three email accounts that I was able to access on my Blackberry 9900. I am no longer receiving any of the email from those accounts. This situation has existed for 8-10 days. Any time I try to access my email settings to determine if they need a 'reset' I get a message that states; 'Connecting to email setting....' which continues for some time until it tells me that I do not have access to the server. I am also unable to to access facebook, linkedin  and google, all because I 'cannot access the server at this time', or in the case of Google, 'The Google Search App cannot connect'.

I have contacted my provider and they have reported that all is OK at this end. All I have is a 'smart phone' that is simply acting as a phone at the moment. Good for calls and contacts but nothing else.

I changed my gmail account password on line from my home computer, but have not been able to change it on my blackberry. The other two email accounts have had no changes, but no email for days. I need this phone for my job. I look forward to your help.

My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Email Account Access

Hey WJolly,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Can you send me a private message with your PIN number so I can investigate this issue further?

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Super Contributor
My Device: BB Q10
My Carrier: vodafone UK

Re: Email Account Access

Hello WJolly,
It seems you don't have an internet access. You can try this Options>Device>Advanced systems settings>Host routing table. Then press the menu button and choose Register now.

Blackberry! Here, now, forever!