Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold - 9930
My Carrier: Rogers

Email Notification

I am having an issue with the email system/settings. I registered two of my emails that i use, one for gaming and the other for serious/business related messages. But i keep having the email notification at the top of my phone indicating to me that i have a message, i checked every spot and there is no message.

I tried re-installing the two emails and the issue doesn't go away, i even deleted every message that i received upon adding the email. I took out the battery while the phone was on to see if that would help because that is very effective when i add applications onto my phone as i am a bit of a techy guy.

Can anyone help? Thanks. Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Mobilicity

Re: Email Notification

Be sure that you don't have any hidden accounts. They can be show by clicking the menu and selecting show all.
If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.
If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!
New Contributor

Which screen do i go to so i can bring up the menu to perform the action? Do i go to the email section specifically? Please elaborate, thanks.
Developer

Just from the apps screen
If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.
If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!
New Contributor

What do you mean the "apps screen". App world?
Developer

I'm sorry for not being clear. When i say app screen I mean the home screen(all apps).
New Contributor

Oh now I see what you wanted me to do. You wanted me to go to the "Email Account Management" section to check if I have unwanted email accounts setup on my phone, correct? If so, then no I don't, I have two that I would like to be setup.
Highlighted
Developer

nope. I mean when you are on the home screen you should click the Blackberry button and select show-all. (If only i could just show you. lol)