Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Telstra

Email Problems

I have a work blackberry bold 9700 and only have my work mailbox on my blackberry.  About a month ago I noticed that my outlook and my blackberry number of unread emails were a different amount - a month later its 410 email difference.

I have raised this with our IT dept and cut a long story short they have no idea which is why im here.  IT have said they have removed my mailbox off the server and redone it, they said my mailbox was too big so they made me archieve emails to my HDD, they have made me turn off the wireless reconcile and turn it back on, ive turn off the blackberry and taken battery out...theres a few other things although over the past month my issue has gotten worse.

The latest issue that I am now having is I have stopped getting emails on my blackberry.  Then out of no where I will get a big dump of emails and then no emails again for hours, then another big dump.

Can anyone help?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any help is greatly appreciated

thanks
Sam

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Email Problems

What is now your signal indicator? It is in all caps?

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Telstra

what do you mean by signal indicator?  Do you mean do I have reception?  Yes I have the 3G, and the 4 dots (whatever they're called) and the mobile phone signal which is full

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

MrBold wrote:

what do you mean by signal indicator?  Do you mean do I have reception?  Yes I have the 3G, and the 4 dots (whatever they're called) and the mobile phone signal which is full

It's BlackBerry logo. Refresh your service book, read this article.

How to clear and refresh the service book database if the BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send or...

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"