Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Matthew424
My Device: Bold

Email Receive Stops Working EVERY morning

Hi Everyone -  Newbie to the blackberry forum but longtime blackberry user.  

Since Saturday morning, my Blackberry has stopped receiving emails/texts sometime during the night.  I pulled the battery out, and put it back in and it worked for the rest of the day.  sure enough sometme after midnight on Saturday (or actually Sunday morning), it stopped receiving email.  i was able to send an email but could not receive it.  I had to pull out the battery again.  it didnt start receiving emails until i actaully pulled the battery out and let it restart a few times.  this morning (Monday), it received emails through about 715am and then stopped.  had to pull the battery out again, and now it works.     I know its not receiving emailing since my iPad is still receiving the emails.  never had this issue with this phone, BUT did have it on an older Blackberry (forget the model but it had the side wheel and was like a brick!)

any ideas???   Thank you!!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
rosebags
My Device: bold 9900

Re: Email Receive Stops Working EVERY morning

i would try sending the mail service books
go to set up, email, click on the email account and select send service books.
it should re register your email accoount and you should receive an email saying service books sent.
if that doesnt work, try to delete the email account completely, do a complete re boot and then add the email account again
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Matthew424
My Device: Bold

Thanks for your fast response!  i just sent the service books for the 3 email accounts on the phone (all accounts were not working with the above issue).  fingers crossed!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
rosebags
My Device: bold 9900

one of those should do it
Please use plain text.