Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

johnbarry
My Device: Bold 3.2 MP

Email Verification

[ Edited ]

My blackberry is not allowing me to validate my e-mail address. I in a crisis mode waiting for very important e-mails.

Please call me at  ASAP to get my e-mail address validated. Urgent.

Edit: At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Email Verification

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

This is a user-to-user community, not a paid support portal. Hence, there is no one here that can call you.

Rather, please provide the exact prompt you received, the exact steps you are following, and the exact result of each step.

If you need immediate and formal support, you obtain that from your mobile service provider.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
khoshkiw
My Device: bold

Re: Email Verification

I had this happen today too among a ton of other issues. I deleted my email account then put it back on again. That solved that problem.

But...I had tons of other issues today...screens flipping in and out, mobile status screen flipping up and down without being touched. I could not type more than 10 words without the phone flipping to another app, sending an unfinished email or wanting to go to a function such as search or select. Like this phone had a mind of it's own.

I did an update that was not supposed to be crucial. The phone acted weird again for a while longer. Then sent me a "welcome to your new phone" message...new!! Not...

Very odd day in blackberry world. Cannot wait until my contract is over. Done with issues...