Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
siddheshveer
My Device: BOLD 9900 October 2012
My Carrier: airtel

Email account not able to setup n bbm nt wrkin

hello,

My BBM n Email Account setup are not working ....on clicking the email setup it keeps loading checking for updates and nothing happens.....i already went to Host routing table and register and still nothing happening....

BBM and email account along with 3rd party apps like BB travel, Score, wikitude, social  RSS feeds,google maps NOT working

While WEB browser, yout=tube..app world.. gtlk n yahoo messenger WORKING...

www.blackberry.com/integratei tired the link ...its register ur device....by goin to houst routing table n register...i did dat...still the link say register again same things pops up 

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Email account not able to setup n bbm nt wrkin

Hello,

Given the failure of the HRT step, nothing else matters...that is a prerequisite for everything else. You need to ring up your mobile service provider as only they can look "behind the scenes" at their systems to find out why your BB is having trouble communicating with their system.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.