Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

BB853
My Device: 9700

Email received on BB but not on laptop

Hi ,

I am having some issues with my BB9700. The O/S version is 6.0 bundle

There are times when I found email received on BB but somehow was not received when I checked my laptop.

I tried to forward it from BB to my laptop, sometimes can.. sometimes cannot...kind of irritating...

Is this a service provider issue or is related to my BB.

Thanks

Best Regards..

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Email received on BB but not on laptop

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

It could be many things...but some details are needed:

1) What email service is this? Gmail or Yahoo or something else? POP or IMAP or something else? Is it corporate/BES?

2) What method on your laptop are you using? Outlook? Some other PIM? Webmail via your PC/browser? Something else?

3) Are you deleting the item on your BB? If so and if deleted item reconciliation between your BB and your email server is enabled, then there may be nothing on the server for your laptop to obtain when it makes it's attempt.

Let's start with those...and see where it leads us.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.