Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

markingnatalie
My Device: Bold 9700

Email setup bug and now can't send emails

I'm having issues with blackberry email. Last night I was going to setup an additional email when blackberry email setup told me to update it. So I updated it but then when it tried to reboot, the phone wouldn't boot up again. It took me an hour to get my phone restored (had to remove the battery first because it kept trying to boot up during the process). And after the restoration now neither of my e-mails work. I can't send an e-mail because it tries to resend it and eventually saying "All attempts to resend failed".

I talked with someone at Wind mobile, they tried to get me to sign into windmobile.blackberry.com. I tried creating a new account, but this wouldn't work. We also tried Registering now at Host Routing Table. Still nothing works. I think I can receive emails. But can't send anything. And even when I still go to e-mail setup, I get the same update pop up. Also I've noticed when I press the blackberry button, I don't have the option to "reconcile now". 

Please use plain text.