Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jenlee90
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: X

Email useless and maps disappeared after updating software

After I downloaded the latest update for my blackberry my email preferences just simply won't pop up, never mind reconciling.. and my maps application just plain disappeared. 

What can i do?? 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Email useless and maps disappeared after updating software

Hi jenlee90,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Can you please provide more information on the issue you are having with Email Preferences? Are you unable to open the Email Preferences Menu under Messages > Options or are you having an issue with Email Reconciliation?

In regards to your missing BlackBerry Maps application, can you please verify that the icon isn't hidden by pressing the Menu key from the Home Screen and choosing Show All? Please be sure to check in all your folders as well, in case the icon was moved. If the icon wasn't hidden, you should be able to reinstall the application using the BlackBerry Desktop Software. This KB article provides the steps: "How to install an application on a BlackBerry smartphone using the BlackBerry Desktop Software" http://bbry.lv/N4Pm1K

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.