Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Jenhar
My Device: Blackberry BOld
My Carrier: Verizon

Emails not showing up on phone

I have the BOld.  Started with emails coming in that were duplicates from the day before.  Emails come in 6 hours delayed from being sent.  Now no emails are coming into phone.  I have reset twice by removing the battery.  My connections state connected except blackberry enterprise server-not connected.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Emails not showing up on phone

Hi Jenhar,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Could you provide some more information on this issue please? Do you have more than one email account on your BlackBerry® Bold™ smartphone? Is this happening with one email account only or with multiple accounts? What type of email account is affected? Could you also please private message me your PIN for further investigation?

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jenhar
My Device: Blackberry BOld
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Emails not showing up on phone

Hi: Just went to Verizon and got a new Blackberry Smart Phone new version.  Emails at this point are delayed by about 45 minutes to an hour coming into my phone.  I have 2 email accounts, 1 comes in fine (which is the one I use the least) and the main one I use are delayed.  Prior today emails were 6hrs, then 3 hrs. delayed on my main email in the phone.  My desktop emails are received, no problem.  Both email accounts are powered by Go Daddy.  So something is not sycronized in my main account.  since I hace a new phone and re-loaded my email account, etc. and still the issue, it would appear that something is wrong in go daddy.

Please use plain text.