Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
eduardohers
My Device: 9100
My Carrier: att

Embedded pictures excel

Can anyone tell me if there is a solution or program that can see pictures embedded in a excel spreadsheet?

I researched as much as I could and it looks like I'm the only one with this problem.

Simple thing , I receive a lot of excel spreadsheets with prices and pictures on it. I can't see it with the viewer or with Documents To Go. Using the Bold 9930 with latest update from Verizon but I never was able to see them on Blackberry ( Any version). Frustation only adds up now that I have the Playbook and I can't see it there too.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eduardohers

Re: Embedded pictures excel

is this subject taboo? Nobody know anything about this?
I'm the only one that have this issue?

Please use plain text.
ss2504
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

This is a big issue with me & my colleagues & an important reason to move to iphone

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eduardohers

[ Edited ]

At least happy to know I'm no alone. It looks that nobody has this issue. I can see my pictures inside an excel file in Android and Iphone but can't  in the Blackberry. On the Playbook there is a workaround with Smart Office 2.

Please use plain text.
ss2504

Smart Office 2 not available anymore - replaced by Smart Office Lite - which doesn't support this feature

Please use plain text.
ss2504

Is current BB PB software going to be upgraded anytime soon or should I just junk this tablet?

Please use plain text.