Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
mb4tech
My Device: Bold 9900

Enterprise Server Error

I have the Bold 9900 and require 2 Enterprise email accounts.  A while back after many calls I connected to someone in tech support @Blackberry who knew a work around to get my two enterprise emails accounts working.  Up until this weekend it worked and I was able to receive email from both accounts.  Today I wasn't so fortunate...Tech support tried resetting my password no help.  They told me that I couldn't have 2 Enterprise Email Accounts.  When I explained I did up until recently they had no explanation.   I was sent a link http://http://us.blackberry.com/support/business/enterprise-activation.html  When I click on it I get a black screen.  

HELP....

Does anyone know a work around that would enable me to receive my emails from 2 Enterprise Server Accounts on my Bold 9900 as before.  Any help to solve this issue is greatly appreciated. 

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Enterprise Server Error

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, I as well understand that only one BES account can be activated to one BB. Perhaps the trick that was done was that the 2nd account was actually integrated as OWA via BIS instead of natively via BES...this would be the common method to achieve what you say.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
mb4tech
My Device: Bold 9900

Thanks for responding. I will give it a try and see if it works.
Super Contributor
sameer_it17
My Device: BB Z10

Dear Good Day !!

As per theRIM you can activate only One BES Account for the BES Server. Logically the BES Server Recognises the Device with the PIN number that will be unique and the IT Policies and for the Service Books also the same. So no Two Enterprise Account can be held on the Single BB Device. 

Hopes this makes you inderstand better. :smileyhappy: 

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks