Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
alaplancha
My Device: Bold 9900
Accepted Solution

Error 507 - not backed up - anyway to get photos off???

Hi,

Title message says it all. Don't care about anything else on the phone. (I have tried to back up before but it failed)

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Error 507 - not backed up - anyway to get photos off???

:smileysad:

Are the photos on the SD card?  If so remove it.

Here is more info on the 507 error:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB02792&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

Resolution 2

or

force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10144

My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Error 507 - not backed up - anyway to get photos off???

If photos are on the SD card they're all still there. If they're on the device they're all gone.

507 just means no OS is loaded to the device. You can easily reinstall the OS but any data you had is gone. Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
alaplancha
My Device: Bold 9900

Thanks guys. I found a way to reinstall the software and...

Thanks guys. I found a way to reinstall the software and my photos were fortunately still there!!!!! Great news and I backed up straight away. Many thanks!

New Contributor
mrl10
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780

Re: Thanks guys. I found a way to reinstall the software and...

What was the way? I have the same issue!