Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Redcap247
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Error Code 606

[ Edited ]

Whilst updateing to the latestest os bundle this  app error 666 keeps appearing on the phone after it puts up the acceptance page for the new licence agreement which is frozen and i'm unable to accept it,, and although i've pressed reset it refuses to clear itself.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
curve8530curve8330
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless USA

Re: Error Code 606

Erorr 666? sounds like your phone is posessed! just kidding, reload the software you had before and you should be fine, do this with blackberry desktop software, download at official blackberry website and use your usb cable to connect, open up blackberry desktop software and click update, it will search for updates and then click view other versions and load the privous software. DO NOT UNPLUG OR USE YOUR BLACKBERRY DURRING THIS PROSSES, IT COULD MAKE IT UNUSEABLE! Let me know if this helps.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Please use plain text.