Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Error trying to install "Concur "app: "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to... ..."

Hey hopeinvain

What answer you got regarding your second question ?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hopeinvain
My Device: Bold 9790

Re: Error trying to install "Concur "app: "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to... ..."

Another question means another support ticket and another few days to get the answer. It's joy working for a big corporation...

HOWEVER, in the meantime I read in Concur's training manual that

"you can also download Concur for mobile by going to 'http://mobile.ota.concursolutions.com/mobile.aspx' from your device web browser"

And guess what? I've just finished that and it worked!

So Appworld is not going [I still have a feeling it's because my company have removed the APPWORLD service book. My colleague had no problem a few weeks ago, I asked him to try again & he now cannot download from AppWorld either..] but this magic direct link did!

Thanks for all your help prince2012.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hey hopeinvain

That is great :smileyhappy:  I really like your finding and the solution .On this forums we have seen many user who ask for help but never post or reply with back with their solution, so I would like to Thanks you  for your wounderful finding.:Clap:

P.S.  Please mark your own Post as Solution it will help users in future if they face the same issue.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hopeinvain
My Device: Bold 9790

OK done! - actually I'd thought to do that but I didn't know if you'd lose out on 'points' or 'reputation' etc. :smileyhappy:

And yes - I guess on many support forums you will see a high percentage of users swooping in to ask questions and then as soon as their problem goes, they never come back to mark solutions or say thanks or whatever.

And the more users in the forum, the smaller and smaller that signal-to-noise ratio gets...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi hopeinvain

Thanks for marking post as solution.

No I will not lose points or reputation , Infact there are no such Points here on those BlackBerry Support Forums , we just like to assist other BlackBerry Users as much we can because we all are of the same Community

# TeamBlackBerry  :smileyhappy:

Feel free to join us or whenever you feel trouble .

Have a good day .

Cheers !

Please use plain text.