Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: bold9900
My Carrier: mtn zambia

Escape key and stop key not working

hi

my bold 9900 the Escape key and the end keys are not working , each time to Escape from one page  i have to go to "close" then only i will be able to get the next page

any body can assist

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Escape key and stop key not working

If it is just that one key then it sounds like a hardware problem. You will need to contact your wireless service provider for a warranty replacement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: bold9900
My Carrier: mtn zambia

hi
how can we solve this hardware problem
please help
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

There is nothing we can do here. Please contact your wireless service provider for warranty service.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!