09-30-2012 01:20 PM
Since i both device i have problem with notification bar on home screen - every time it screen two notification for one BBM group message/WhatsAPP message/IM+ message. One notification have icon of message app (BBM, WhatsApp or IM+), other have a native "messages" app icon (convert). I tried everything! Help me! It makes me mad! When you open one of notification other not goes away, you need to click on it or put up/down notification bar again, it something like a "refresh" button in old browsers...
1. Carrier: Beeline, MTS (have a two sim with working BIS-B plan)
2. Model info and OS version: 9900 Bold, OS ver. 18.104.22.1684 (2061), platform 22.214.171.1242
3. File free before and after a battery remove/replace: 164-180 before / after 186
4. Did a battery pull fix my issue? - No
5. Did factory reset or full reinstall (with wipe) fix my issue? - No
6. Did factory installing/deistalling any native, or third party apps fix my issue? - No
7. Apps installed and their version: BeBuzz (4.0.89), Bloomberg (126.96.36.199), Email ++ (2.5.4), Email Setup (72.12.0517.1328), Slovoed Dictionary (2.0.2), e-office flashlite (1.0.3), IM+ Pro (10.4.1), NavTrack CIS (188.8.131.52), Nobex Radio Premium (3.5.4), Photo Studio PRO (1.0), Skyscanner (184.108.40.206), WhatsApp Mess. (2.8.1914), other apps are standart, going with OS package.
8. Model: RDY71UW IC: 2503A - RDY70UW