Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
star_zam
My Device: Curv 9300 3G

Re: Export all Contacts from BB to Sim Card OR Microsoft Outlook

HI,

you have 2 option:

1- By Bluetooth: search by useing bluetooth another device and do Coupling then press again on the selected device you Coupling with and you will find option called "send contact " select it.All your cantact numbers will be sent to the other device as a CSV file.

"Note" if you open the file on the other device all numbers will be stored their.

2- from the DeskTop open Blackberry Desktop program --> make backup to your device --> select the main menu Organizer --> check box for contacts -->click configure -> select MS outlook as contacts account--> OK

done,

Hope it's help

New Contributor
Maxq
My Device: 9900

Re: Export all Contacts from BB to Sim Card OR Microsoft Outlook

Yep. You would think that transferring data from one blackberry to another would be a very simple process.

It isn't.

I bought a new blackberry, and after following allllll the info out there on the web...can NOT successfully transfer the contacts to the new blackberry from the old one. All the contacts are there, but... without phone numbers, just their email addresses. Small detail. Sigh.

Pathetic that this very important procedure cannot be done.

No wonder these guys lost an empire.

I will never buy another blackberry, ever.