Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

samxosmiles
My Device: Bold 9780

Facebook app on blackberry all messed up?!

Please help, i'm having multiple problems with the facebook app on my blackberry smartphone.
First, every time I try to upload a photo through the app, it never works. I have unlimited facebook in my plan so it's not because any plan issues. (i've tried it with wifi as well)
Second, i'm no longer recieving my facebook notifcations for some reason, even though in the options it's checked that I would like to recieve them.
And third, to fix this I tried logging out, but it would load and load forever, so I restarted my phone, and opened the facebook app again, and it's still loading to log out its been saying "Updating.." forever!

What do I do?! 

Please use plain text.
absyboy
My Device: Curve 8250

Re: Facebook app on blackberry all messed up?!

I've got a problem with opening Facebook! Every time I try to open facebook it says "We cannot reach facebook at this time. Code 100. If I force it to go through it can not show pictures. It shows a message that says a server certificate has a different domain... Please help!
Please use plain text.